Download our Price List
To access a downloadable PDF version of our price list, please complete the following information. Any enquiries made outside of working hours will be contacted the next working day.
What is included in the cost of live-in care?
At Berkeley Home Health, we will organise all aspects of the care you or your loved one receives:
- We recruit and employ our careers directly. This means we only hire the most compassionate and delightful carers to deliver our service.
- We will complete an in-person home care assessment for you so we can accurately assess the care needs of your loved one.
- Our Care Managers create a bespoke care plan for your loved one, with on-going assessments and monitoring as needs change. We are with you every step of the way.
- Berkeley Home Health is fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) where we hold ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ ratings across all of our branches.
- Finally, there is your live-in carer. A fully in-house trained, compassionate, caring and skilled care worker living with you in your home to provide the much needed companionship and personal care required.