The BerkeleyConnect app stores all the important information about your loved one’s care and allows you access it at anytime.
- The full care plan
- Emergency contact information
- The care schedule (for visiting care) and the carer due to attend
- Full details of past and planned visits
- List of completed tasks for each visit
- List of incomplete tasks with notes to explain why
- Other notes on the care delivery
Your bespoke care plan, medical information, records, emergency contact details and care records from each visit.
The app is incredibly safe as the data it stores is all encrypted.
Before a user can access the app they have to log in with a password which means your confidential information is secure even if the device has been accessed by an unauthorised person.
To request any changes to the bespoke care plan that we have created for you and uploaded to BerkeleyConnect, you must contact your Care Manager. If changes are needed, then the Care Manager make these changes and add a message to the ‘Latest Updates’ area on the app which anyone with access to your account on the app will be able to see.
To access your contact details:
- Sign into the app
- Select ‘Customer Record’
- Select ‘Case Forms’
- View either the ‘Client Overview’ or ‘Emergency Contacts’
As expected, this section stores and displays everything a carer may need to know about the client to enable first class personalised care. This includes:
- Their background
- Loved ones
- Wishes; this section is important for us to know how we use our expertise in care to can help the client achieve what they would like to
- Any house rules and requirements
Ensure your app is synchronised. To synchronise the app:
- Open the BerkeleyConnect app (called ‘Access Planning’) and sign in
- Click on the the menu icon in the top left
- Select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Clean Sync’ and then select ‘OK’
- Let the app to finish synchronising before using the app again
Our visiting carers will use the app to scan a QR code on your care plan. They will then see on the app all the activities they need to complete during their visit. They will then confirm on the app all the activities they have completed and add any notes.
Our live-in carers will use the app to view the client’s daily routine and to view the activities which need to be completed at the various points throughout the day. Just like the visiting carers, our live-in carers will mark off the completed jobs and log any notes that can be seen by the Care Manager and the next of kin.