Remain in the comfort of home with support from our dedicated visiting carers
At Berkeley Home health, we offer a bespoke visiting care service which enables individuals who require care or support to remain safely in their own home.
Whether you need help for 30 minutes a week, multiple hours a day or support overnight, our visiting care service is completely flexible to your needs. During your free home assessment, we work with you to draw up a bespoke solution that takes into account your care requirements, the level of support you would like and the practical tasks you need a visiting carer to help with.
Our compassionate visiting carers will assist with all of the tasks you need help with, encourage you to continue to enjoy the things you love whilst respecting your dignity, privacy and choice at all times.
How our visiting carers can help you:-
Our visiting carers can help with the following day-to-day tasks to help you live independently and in control of your life:
Help around the house
- Light household tasks – washing, cleaning, ironing, vacuuming. Keeping your home clean and tidy.
- Preparing and cooking nutritious meals and snacks for you to enjoy.
- Administrative tasks and help with paying your bills.
- Care of household pets.
- Assistance with personal care – bathing, showering, washing, dressing and undressing and oral care.
- Continence management.
- Gentle companionship – as much or as little as you require.
- Social trips out to the places you enjoy visiting.
- Drive and accompany you to medical appointments. Collect medical prescriptions from your GP or local pharmacy.
- Trips to the shops or supermarket or to visit friends and family.
- Assist with mobility problems or physical disabilities.
- Sleeping night or waking night service.
- Assistance with your medication.
- Short term or respite care to help you get back on your feet.