Your life, your independence, in the home you love…..
At Berkeley Home Health we pride ourselves on our person-centred approach to live-in care. We understand that every person who comes to us is a real person with feelings, likes, dislikes, hobbies, interests and routines that make them a unique individual.
We understand that choosing care is a daunting decision, but you can be assured that our team will be with you at every step of the process to ensure that you receive the care you want, the way you want.
From the moment of first contact we listen to you and regularly keep in touch to ensure that things are going well. If things change – no problem – our flexible live-in service means that we will adapt and evolve your care with you. We work in close partnership with families, GPs and other health professionals to ensure that the support delivered to you is correctly suited your care needs and requirements
Our professional live-in carers are trained to expertly manage all health conditions with dignity, respect and understanding. They maintain your privacy and champion your right to choose at all times. Our distinguished matching ensures you are paired with a carer who shares similar interests and hobbies to you, someone you will enjoy having in your home.
We seek to match you with a live-in carer who will:
- Support, encourage and enable you with your daily tasks.
- Provide you with as much or as little companionship as you want.
- Accompany and drive you to your favourite places – the social functions you enjoy, a trip to the cinema, shopping or visiting friends.
- Undertake light housework, cook nutritious meals, help care for pets and maintain your garden.
- Help remind you to take medication, accompany you to appointments and collect your prescriptions.
- Assist with personal care – continence management, bathing, washing and getting dressed.
- Welcome your friends and family into your home. Such as cooking a hearty Sunday lunch or a fresh batch of scones for afternoon tea.