Visiting care costs
Our flexible visiting care service is for anyone who would like some support on a weekly basis to remain independently at home.
Whether you need help for 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour, multiple hours or overnight help, our visiting care service is completely flexible to your needs. During your free home assessment, we work with you to draw up a bespoke solution that takes into account your care requirements, the level of support you would like and the practical tasks you need a visiting carer to help with.
Our visiting care costs
- Monday to Friday
- 1 hour £18.40
- ¾ hour £15.54
- ½ hour £13.51
- Saturday to Sunday
- 1 hour £20.74
- ¾ hour £17.67
- ½ hour £17.05
Sleeping and waking nights
- Sleeping Nights
- Monday to Friday £120 per night
- Saturday to Sunday £140 per night
- Waking Nights
- Monday to Friday £160 per night
- Saturday to Sunday £190 per night
What does the cost of visiting care include?
- The provision of a trained carer to visit you promptly at your home at the time agreed. They will undertake all of the tasks that you require as agreed with your care manager.
- We directly employ all of our carers and are responsible for their holiday and sickness pay as well as pension contributions and employers National Insurance.
- Tailored, person-centered care adapted to your individual requirements from a fully managed and CQC regulated service.
- The backup of a friendly, professional office based care team available all day, every day for help and support whenever you need it. They will regularly phone to check things are going well and conduct annual assessments to ensure your care remains appropriate to you.
Paying for your care?
If you would like further guidance on our costs or friendly information on the different ways to finance your visiting care, then please do give us a call on 01252 852100. Alternatively, complete our callback request and we will get back to you as soon as possible.