Our visiting care service
At Berkeley Home health, we provide a flexible visiting care service that helps those who are elderly or with specialist care needs remain safely in their own home.
We provide care that is as unique as you are, that’s why your emotional wellbeing is just as important to us as your physical health needs. From first introduction, we get to know you as an individual person - what you like, and what you don’t. We then tailor your care to fit around your pre-existing lifestyle and routines; whether you need help for an hour a day, or an hour a week, we are able to create a bespoke plan of care that is individual to you.
This personal touch ensures we can match you with a visiting carer who shares similar interests to you, someone you will look forward to seeing and whose company you will enjoy. They will assist with all the tasks you need help with, encourage you to continue to enjoy the things you love whilst respecting your dignity, privacy and choice at all times.
How visiting care can help you:-
Our visiting carers can help with the following day-to-day tasks to help you live independently and in control of your life:
- Light household tasks – washing, cleaning, ironing, vacuuming. Keeping your home clean and tidy
- Assistance with personal care - bathing, showering, washing, dressing and undressing and oral care
- Continence management
- Social trips out to the places you enjoy visiting.
- Assist with mobility problems or physical disabilities
- Preparing and cooking nutritious meals and snacks for you to enjoy
- Drive and accompany you to medical appointments. Collect medical prescriptions from your GP or local pharmacy.
- Administrative tasks and help with paying your bills
- Trips to the shops or supermarket or to visit friends and family.
- Assistance with your medication
- Sleeping night or waking night service
- Short term or respite care to help you get back on your feet
- Gentle companionship – as much or as little as you require
- Care of household pets
Our friendly team of visiting carers:
Our visiting carers are all experts in the field. They are fully vetted with full references and in receipt of an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). They will arrive on time and greet you with a cheery demeanour, remaining polite and helpful at all times. At Berkeley Home Health, we only recruit those who we would feel confident caring for our own family – the very best!
Need further help or guidance?
If you are interested in finding our more about our visiting care service, then do give our friendly care experts a call on 01252 852100. They are on hand for advice or or to discuss your individual circumstances. Alternatively, fill in the callback request at the top of this page and a member of our team will give you a call as soon as possible.