The cost of live-in care
The cost of our live-in care service remains highly competitive without compromising on quality.
Our charges vary according to the level of individual care required. Before an exact quote can be provided we would need to conduct a home assessment (free of charge) to ensure that care is appropriately matched to your requirements.
As a guide:
- Cost for one individual requiring care starts from £850 per week.
- Cost for two individuals requiring care, starts from £1050 week.
Our costs are comparable to that of a good residential home with the added benefit of care tailored to the individual on a one-to-one basis. For couples, the cost is particularly favourable as we only charge a small extra increase in the weekly fee.
What is included in our weekly live-in care cost?
- The provision of a trained live-in carer to care for you in your home – we directly employ all of our carers and are responsible for their holiday and sickness pay as well as pension contributions and employers National Insurance.
- Bespoke, tailored care to your individual needs from a professional, fully managed and regulated service
- A dedicated office based care team, available all day every day for support and guidance whenever you need it. They will regularly assess and review your care to ensure it remains appropriate to you.
Paying for your live-in care?
If you would like further guidance on our costs or friendly information on the different options to finance your care, then please do give us a call on 01252 852100. Alternatively, complete our callback request at the top of the page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.